Happy December!! Can you guys believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone and that Christmas is basically tomorrow? I mean, we might as well start saying Happy New Year already. It always feels like time goes by so quickly when all I want to do is freeze this Holiday season as we get to celebrate Char’s FIRST Christmas.
If you’ve been following me on Instagram for a while then you know that my husband and I have a garage gym where we do CrossFit style workouts. In addition to those workouts, I’ve been practicing yoga, both in a studio and at home as I am gearing up to start my 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in January. I AM SO EXCITED to start that journey but I’ll save all the deets for a future post. Anyway, I say all that to say that this gift guide is a compilation of both items that I have for my garage gym/practice and items that I want. I’ve also added some of my favorite foodie items, or items that are on my wishlist this year. I tried to include gifts of all price ranges for you guys–some might even be better as stocking stuffers!!
Here is my Holiday Gift Guide for the Food + Fitness Lover!
- Lululemon Namastay Yoga Mat | $88 | I just got this yoga mat as an early Christmas gift and I AM OBSESSED. I got it in the black and white marble and it’s so pretty and a very comfortable mat! “Extra grip at the ends keeps you firmly grounded in downward dog, while a smooth middle allows for fluid jump throughs. Cover with The Towel during hot yoga. Made with our newly developed Luvea™ rubber that’s natural, sustainably-sourced, and certified to the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®).”
- Lululemon Align Camo Leggings| $98 | I know I have a pair of lulu’s under the tree… maybe it’s these?! I am super picky about the fabric of yoga pants or workout shorts. This will be my first pair of lulu’s…I know, I know, I’ve been missing out. I’ll be sure to let you guys know what I think of them after Christmas! “These lightweight, high-rise pants minimize distractions and maximize comfort as you flow through your practice. Designed for yoga, buttery-soft and sweat-wicking Nulu™ fabric needs a little extra love. For best results, machine wash with like fabrics in a cold, gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.”
- Manduka Recycled Yoga Block | $16 | If you are working on your yoga practice at home or looking for assistance with stretching, this block is a must!! It’s firm, but not too heavy and provides the right amount of ‘give.’ Not to mention, it’s made out of recycled materials and has “practice on” etched onto the top.. so cute!
- InstantPot | $99| I love my crockpot but I am dying for an InstantPot. As a workin mama this would be so helpful for all those last minute meals!
- Cast Iron Skillet | $14.88 | Honestly I am still baffled that I don’t have one yet. These little guys are so versatile. I’ve had my eye on this Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Cookie Skillet by Rachl Mansfield for a while and it will be the first thing I make in mine!
- Stainless Steel Straws | $7.99 | I need these little cuties for my Yeti–also, I chose this pack because I love the silicone tips!
- Healthy Human Water Bottle | $24.99 for 21 oz | As mentioned above, I love my Yeti but I have the tumbler and I would love a water bottle stein to take with me to the studio. And I LOVE the marble print that I linked… so cute!
- Stasher Reusable Bag Bundle | $21.98 | Goodbye ziplock bags. I’m a total snacker you guys, like will not leave the house without throwing a snack in my purse for myself, my husband and our little babe, so these reusable bags will help cut down on cost and also reduce the amount of waste and plastic! I liked the sandwich and snack size–buying them as a bundle is cheaper than individually!
I hope that this gift guide was helpful for you guys and maybe gave you a few ideas for friends, family and maybe even a few ideas to add to your wishlist 🙂
Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping, Friends!