Merry Christmas Eve! Sharing my absolute favorite healthy cookie recipe, like the kind that can be eaten for breakfast! 🙌🏼
All my mamas out there, if you don’t have cookies for Santa yet, these are super easy and I bet you have all the ingredients in your kitchen already!
4-Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1.5 cups old fashion oats
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Hefty sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in Kitchen Aid mixer (if using mixer, it will mash the banana–if mixing by hand, mash bananas before), mix on low speed until all ingredients are combined
- Scoop into cookie size globs onto a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes
OPTIONAL: top with a melty peanut butter drizzle! TIP–use powdered peanut butter so that you can determine the consistency for an easy drizzle!
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I hope Santa enjoys these healthier cookies 🎅🏼