Happy Hump Day!
I’ve been a little under the weather this week but before that happened I made these oh so yummy, super easy treats. I am so excited t share these 3-Ingredient Chocolate Covered PB Stuffed Dates.
- Pitted Dated
- Nut Butter ( I used Jif Natural Creamy PB)
- Chocolate Chips (I used Enjoy Life Foods DF)
- Coconut Oil
- Peel open dates and stuff with desired amount of nut butter
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 1 TBSP coconut oil (30 sec.)
- Dip PB stuffed dates in melted chocolate
- Lay on parchment paper + place in fridge for 30 minutes
- Taste test + try not to devour all in one sitting 🙂
I hope you guys have a great rest of the week and a very happy start to February!!!
That’s all for now, XO.