This week I am challenging #WaffleWednesday with this super simple Paleo Banana Pancake Bread.
- 1/2 Cup Birch Benders Paleo Banana Pancake Mix (I bought mine at Target, in sale for $3.99)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Ripe Banana
- Enjoy Life Foods DF Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a Kitchen Aid mixer, add 1/2 cup pancake mix, 1/2 cup water + 1 ripe banana
- Mix until blended smooth
- Add to small greased cast iron skillet
- Top with chocolate chips (optional)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown
This turned out AMAZING, was super simple and will now be a staple in the Long house 🙂
Let me know if you guys try it out! Don’t forget to head over to my Instagram where I share more of my food diaries for myself as well as Char, my almost 11-month-old…BRB, while I cry over the fact that she’s almost a toddler.
That’s all for now, XO.